Why NR Indexes
- User friendly - consistent formatting and categorization across all exchanges
- Access timely information on new issues, including prospectuses, summary of transaction terms.
- Extensive market data and analytics to help identify arbitrage opportunities, for portfolio tracking and risk management by Fund managers.
- Due diligence and valuation appraisal
- Identifying strengths /weaknesses by speaking with management and our local network when relevant.
- NR Indexes provides a comprehensive mapping system, giving the user the option of identifiers such as ISIN and CUSIP*, as well
- NR Indexes can provide users with access to a new index in te shortest possible time –invaluable for test trading a new market.
- Rigorous checks and validation are carried out both at index and constituent companies
Missing data is checked and cleaned
Corporate actions are checked and validated
Indices are recalculated to cross check the composition
- Tools to ensure a higher chance of outperforming the index – p&l revaluation
- Risk reporting support to run alongside our centralized trade repository to aid Fund and Asset managers monitor portfolio and aggregate risk.
- Eliminate the more humdrum tasks of the IT department; free up the staff for more important projects; and save money in the process.
In addition, the Index Company provides ongoing support and consulting to institutions looking to develop solutions like Exchange Traded Funds and other listed derivatives for their Africa focused Investors.
Through our core expertise in providing bespoke Index Products that meet international regulatory requirements, our strategy is to deliver solutions for Funds and Fund of Hedge Funds focusing on emerging markets.